Humble Pranams to Poojya Guru Dev Swami Chinmayanandaji !
The school had its humble beginning in June 1983 in the spacious ground in front of the Vishnu temple at Govindamangalam with 27 students, one teacher and an ayah. An additional teacher was appointed in 1984 and the UKG class was also started. As it grew in size, it was shifted to Naruvamoodu. Four acres of land was purchased in the early nineties and the school was shifted to its new location in 1995, with a small building and additional sheds constructed to accommodate the classes, as the number of students grew rapidly. We have sailed a long journey and has grown in strength and stature keeping the flames of Indian spirit burning in the children. At present we have reached the higher secondary level with a total number of 1067 students and 74 staff. We had upgraded our infrastructure with 14 more classrooms and 14 lavatories with the yearly upgradation of science labs, computer lab and library.Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayananda inaugurated the new block on October 24th 2011.